Tactel will be at InnoTrans in Berlin September 24th and present the Tactel concept for Evolved Maintenance.
Please contact Daniel Jarstam for more information:
+46 70 522 82 95
At IBC (International Broadcast Conference) Tactel will attend and meet lots of intersting people in the IPTV sector. Are you on site and want to have a chat, send us an email at email@example.com.
This is the week of The Conference (yes, that's really the name) - an annual conference that brings some of the best and brightest people in design, communication and technology to Malmö for 5 days of speakers, workshops and the occasional drink. As always
Tactel has released HelpMe. It is the friend in need when you want help with your phone - or, when you want to help someone else.
If you need help, simply follow these steps, or tell the person you want to help to:
- Install and open the application on your phone
- Press Start
- You'll receive a one-time code that can be shared to the one you seek help from (for instance using mail or text message)
- The person who’s about to help you can either click the link or enter the code manually on http://helpme.tactel.se
Voilà – your helper can now:
- See the overall status such as phone model, battery and network
- See your current location
- Change your display settings
- Change your ring/alarm volume settings
- Add contacts to your phonebook
- Open a link in your phone browser. (This is also very good for helping out with more complex things. For instance, sending a link to the Play store will automatically open the Play store app.)
- Trigger a phone call
Please try out the app: